Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Time please!

I want a break! [shout]
I want change, change for good, good that stays good long enough
I believe in a fair world
I don't believe in destiny, but I just like to blame it
Did this recession change my life?
or wait is the recession over?. banking analyst at home thinks otherwise
I think KRK should win big boss season 3
And Nandita Sharma is the perfect bride
Kannada is my mother tongue fine, but some one tell me what this movie title means "Chamkaisi Chindi Udaisi"
Does anyone know that there is cricket tournament going on right now ? some champions league or something ?
Joke: Shashi Tharoor this time angers home minister PC for tweeting about something he heard on the BIG FM.
Facebook & Farmville done .. what fad next?

Ok. Break over. Now back to work

2 comments:

  1. You should take more breaks dude :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No posting on blog for nearly 15 days .. taken break see :)

    ReplyDelete