Saturday, July 25, 2009

Curse of the Black Sparrow

For all the hatred & venom , I spewed on the black sparrow it is payback time now. Just when I was about to venture out of home, a routine mechanic check crossed my overcautious mind. I don't know if it was the mechanic or satan himself in disguise .. vetoed my bike journey. sob sob. Here I am in the painfully undesired comfort of neeta volvo, racing against time to keep my date @ pune. As if, that was not enough, I am being put through the grind of watching mallika in maan gaye mughal e azam. is jungle se mujhe koi bachaoooo!

3 comments:

  1. Did you meet your date@pune on time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what you get for confusing a Discover with an XCD 125 :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mrunal : Clever rephrasing :)..But I did meet my friends. had a wonderful time!

    @Ishu : Dont forget its a three part series .. I shall rise back like a phoenix from the ashes in the upcoming final part :)

    ReplyDelete